Sat, Aug 19|
Better Sleep and Emotional Calm with EFT Tapping
Time & Location
Aug 19, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Saint Paul, 1278 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
About the event
Join us for our monthly community event, featuring our guest speaker: Dawn Bennett, CST, NCTMB, MNLP, MTLT, MCHt, Hypnosis Trainer of Unified-Mind.
Being a parent (or parent to be) can have some emotional challenges. In this class you will learn to:
- Have the equivalent of an hour’s sleep in 15 minutes time
- Use EFT Tapping skills to calm yourself when emotions become heightened at any point in your parenting journey
- Feel comfortable with and in your body as it changes and shifts (and often lessen pain too!)
This class is for all people, whether pregnant or postpartum. Plus, you can share these tools with your kids and significant others as well to calm emotions and enhance communication in the household.
- Our space is up 1 flight of stairs, and there is no elevator.
- We have a yoga-style space and will provide yoga mats, exercise balls, comfy poofs, and optional chairs. Feel free to bring any props that help you sit comfortably.
- Our landlord requires that we remove our shoes at the door. Please bring socks or slippers, if desired.
Terms and Conditions:
- All Bright Earth birth doula clients get 25% off events.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations less than 24 hours before class starts.
In Person - St. Paul
+$0.30 service fee
+$0.30 service fee0